Do consider registering for online services via Patient Access.

Click on the document below to see the benefits.

Patient Access Benefits for Students

Click on the purple link to take you to the Patient Access registration page.

If you have been registered with us and are moving away to live at a college or uni outside our Practice area, you will need to register with a GP there as soon as possible. When you're back in our area for the holidays and need emergency treatment, we can see you again as a Temporary  Resident. Please remember to ask your college or uni GP to give you enough of your usual medication, such as contraceptive pills, to last you over the holiday period. Follow this link for NHS guidance on student registrations .

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website